Safety Measures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
For your safety, we are taking the following prevention measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Providers screen for COVID-19 symptoms and will not come to work with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risks before their appointment.
- Patients with COVID-19 symptoms or risks will be asked to reschedule or offered a telehealth visit.
- Our waiting area is not used to ensure physical distancing of at least six feet between people.
- Patients are asked to wait outside or in their vehicle until their scheduled appointment time.
- Intake forms are provided to patients electronically to complete before their appointment.
- Face masks are required to be worn by patients and providers at all times during appointments.
- Patients and providers maintain at least six feet physical distance except during the exam & treatment.
- Extra time is scheduled between appointments to clean and disinfect the room and circulate the air.
- Treatment room surfaces are cleaned and disinfected between appointments.
- An air purifier is used in the treatment room to filter the air during and between appointments.
- Treatment table sheets, face rest and pillow covers are washed after every use.
- Providers practice hand hygiene before, during and after appointments.
- Hand sanitizer and a face mask is provided for patients if needed.
- Telehealth appointments are available for all return patients.